Monday, September 11, 2006

Rainy Monday

Here in Chicago, the weather was dreary, but I was rather motivated. Friday was quite beautiful, so after work (and skipping yoga : ( ) Jeff and I grabbed some appetizers (crispy stuffed olives are divine) and drinks (16oz vodka tonics for $6.35!) outside at the new restaurant BB's. Satuday we caught up with a friend back from vacation for brunch at Tweet. Excellent service and meal, as well as many more menu choices than I expected. Then I had the boys drop me off at Arcadia Knitting, where I armed myself with materials for my new project, from Big Girl Knits. I'll post more info/stats on the project as I get further into it. I am onto ball 3 of 7. This will be the first garment for myself.

I also realize I've got a bunch of completed (or nearly so) projects that need photographing and posting, so I'll see what I can do this week.

I should get my butt back to work, but do check out Cleo's blog, as she's been updating her blog more regularly, so gotta show her some love.

No comments: