Thursday, November 10, 2005

Still, no photos

I know some of my readers are as bummed as I am - I managed to send off the DH with the camera and flash card, full of images, without downloading them to the laptop. Oh well.

With DH gone, I plan to get lots done (of course) - like socks and holiday cards (no, not knit :) ) and Christmas presents, and this cool idea for adding to a 3/4 sleeve T-shirt. I may even try to get to the new JoAnn fabrics - which I've heard nothing but good things about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think you should tell that DH of yours, whom I personally know very well, to get his arse to a Kinko's, upload the photos to your website for you and put the rest of us out of our misery! WE NEED PHOTOS, DARNIT!!!!!