Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Business planning and crocheting

So I completed the feather and fan scarf below on Saturday. I finished the free form last Wednesday evening and it is now in Conneticut with Sarah. Sunday I met with my two business partners for the better part of the day, working on our business plan, all the while happily crocheting away (from start to finish) on my green chenille scarf. This is how life should be.

I also got a shout out from my business partner/best friend Scott's boyfriend Joe. He will be our future IT consultant. He's cool.

That's about it for today. I'm still plugging away at the orange and white scarf and the purple lace. I gotta get my hands on dpns (I managed to lose out on a great set on Ebay - I will be trying again soon) so I can get cranking on the socks.

I've got Stitch 'n Bitch tonight - yee haw!

No comments: