Monday, August 29, 2005

Progress

I will post photos tomorrow, but I figured I'd post SOMETHING....
Finally started my purple lace shawl, still working on the free form, the orange & white slipstitch pattern (this is my "easy" one), the lavendar lace (maybe 1/3 complete), and last Friday I started and finished the Yo Drop It scarf from SnB Nation in Red & White Pineapple yarn and red acrylic. It's about 5'6" long, took approximately 6 hours and is going in my gift pile for Christmas...

Still to plan... varigated green chenille scarf, lavendar cotton, gotta pick up some dpns for sock making, waiting for 3 pounds of yarn from ebay...

And I'm EXHAUSTED from work today - lately I've only been busy for about half the day, and all of a sudden my brain is working full speed on laying out unit plans!!!!!!!!

No comments: