Tuesday, July 19, 2005

OTN & planned projects

I'm currently working on a free-form scarf for a friend - lots of Lion Brand yarn - mauves, blues, ivory and blue-green. It's the first time since my very first project (almost 3 years ago) that I've used LB - the homespun is pretty good, once you get going, but there's a little too much friction on the bamboo needles. I will post progress pics soon.

I'm very excited about this blog - it's a great way to document my work and share it with others. I've been reading a number of knitting blogs lately, and I really love others' pics - progress and finished. SO, I'm making most of my blog pics, with basic descriptions of material, pattern, stitches, and maybe time to finish.

I just picked up some goodies from my LYS (Arcadia Knitting here in Chicago) - orange Lamb's pride, lavendar and orange mercized cotton, red/white "pineapple", red and white poly to go with it, and GORGEOUS varigated green chenille for a wrap/scarf for myself.

4 comments:

Scott A. Edwards said...

Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news? 1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home using the most ingenious automated system ever invented,

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: make money while you sleep It successfully covers make money while you sleep related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my low cost mlm site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and low cost mlm related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

Scott Edwards said...

Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a top home-based business site/blog. It successfully covers top home-based business related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: low cost network marketing It elegantly covers low cost network marketing related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.